Who we are: VERTO is a community owned, not-for-profit organisation, delivering a range of employment and training services to assist individuals, employers and industries in communities across New South Wales. We believe that quality, personalised training has the power to transform lives and communities.
What we do: VERTO started as an evening college in Bathurst in the early 1980s and has now grown to provide services from 26 locations across New South Wales. Thousands of people each year undertake accredited and non-accredited vocational training with us from a range of over 50 qualifications. We deliver industry leading training that is tailored to individual and business needs.
Why study with us:
• 2015 Australian Large Training Provider of the Year
• 2015 New South Wales Large Training Provider of the Year.
• We provide quality training you can trust through fully qualified, industry leading trainers.
• We offer training right across New South Wales and can conduct onsite training in businesses’ premises.
• Flexible study options are available.
• Over 50 qualifications from a broad range of industries can be selected from.
• University pathways.
To see our full course listing, please visit http://www.verto.org.au/Join-a-Course/smart-and-skilled-courses
VERTO is the 2015 Australian and NSW Large Training Provider of the Year. We offer over 50 qualifications across New South Wales in the aged care, agrifoods, community care and health, community services, hospitality, horticulture and retail industries.